Retail stores cosmetics review


Hello beautiful people , I lately asked you about ideas of brands to review and I received a lot of brands that are well known , but nobody asked about reviewing retail sto cosmetics like H&M for example , so I decided to do one for H&M and Forever21 .
Last year , I was shopping at Forever21 in Canada and I had on my list then a contouring kit , bronzer , and a highlighter , and I saw the Forever21 cosmetics while I was standing in the queue to pay , so I decided to give it a try and I did not regret that ... As for the H&M cosmetics, I had a plan to try them long time ago and I did when this post's idea crossed my mind .
Moreover , retail stores cosmetics are always cheap and many people can't afford buying makeup from well-known brands , or they prefer saving money for things other than makeup , so here's my review :
*Forever21 :




-Contour & Highlight Palette : I love this Palette so much , it is suitable for all skin types , creamy , and never dries . Very recommended for beginners .
- Matte and Shimmer Bronzer Palette : very good , all colors can be used for my skin-tone , and it does not contain different colors only , but also has glittery bronzers .
-Smokey Eye-shadow Palette : In love with it's colors , blend easily , and the glitter in the eyshadows is very pigmented .
-Matte lipstick : creamy and never dries on the lips like many other mattes .
All in all , i loved these products and recommend them .

-H&M :



I wanted to focus more here on makeup tools , so :
-Foundation and Powder Brush : good but overpriced comparing to the quality .
-Eyelash Curler : generally they are all the same but i had to wait like 40 seconds for fine results .
-Powder blusher : it was good , loved the color (Tango Pink) , but i prefer it to have a mirror .
-Eye-shadow Palette :  very good (not found in pictures) .
I recommend buying H&M products during sale because they're overpriced .
The only problem in all the cosmetics i reviewed above is that they don't last long , so you need to set them by a spray .
Comparing retail stores cosmetics with well-known ones the differences are  the brand name and the ingredients .
Hope you enjoyed my review , lots of love @TeeLMdiaries xx

Comments

Popular Posts