How It All Started

Hello everyone! 
It isn't that easy to start your blog.Everything requires time , patience , and hope. 
This is my first post and yeah I am a bit nervous about it (maybe a lot)because a lot of thoughts are crossing my mind right now.What are these thoughts?uhmm... I think you better not know , hahahaha.
Okay now to move to the subject I should be talking about  which is how it all started.
I started traveling about 2 years ago and every time i traveled i used to go to the duty free and buy makeup packages(Travel exclusive packages).Other than that i used to buy a lot of makeup until i reached a point where i realized," oh I have a lot of products and I need to do something about it" .
Time passed and I did nothing , i just left them waiting on the shelf in a very organized way everyone would wish having until i attended the Jamaloukicon. event that happened in Beirut .When i was there , all I thought about was "I belong here',"This is my thing","I want to start my own blog" and many other wills that i thought were just dreams and i thought that IF they start , that would be like in 5 years.One week later , i participated in a Snapchat account that allows you to talk about anything you want (beauty,fashion,health...)for 24 hours.Participating in that was a great step , I realized that I am a person that loves communicating with people after I thought that I am a shy person and that i love from the bottom of my heart giving advices about anything and makeup for sure for people that need that.Days later , i started thinking about starting to work on everything i wished for,and yes I started after taking my mom's advice and some of my close friends'.
So , I hope this journey works in the way I dream of it and for sure with your support guys.
And i need to tell everyone reading this that I'll be there to help and give you advises about anything at anytime.I know how cruel our world has become and I know very well , more than you can imagine that fake friends are everywhere and that we all need that one person at the end of the day so... Feel free to send me a direct message on my Instagram @teelmdiaries and I'm sure that I'm going to help you with anything you need.
I will always be the number one supporter for my supporters.
with love , Lynn xx

Comments

Popular Posts